Diabetain is intended as an adjunct agent to help prescription medication to control blood sugar better and boost energy level for exercise. It is best used with metformin, insulin or with other diabetes drugs as a supplemental adjunct therapy agent.
Nutritional support to help
- Enhance Health
- Increase energy & Alertness
- Restore Minerals & Nutrients
- Replenish Vital Nutrients for Eyes
Possible Drug Interactions:
Diabetain may lower blood glucose. Theoretically, concomitant use with antidiabetics’ drugs might enhance blood glucose lowering effects and possibly cause hypoglycemia. Monitor blood glucose levels closely.
Diabetain may interfere with MAOI therapy.
Diabetain may decrease the effectiveness of warfarin therapy. Healthy patients receiving warfarin 5 mg daily, who also take American ginseng 1 gram twice daily, have seen a significantly reduced international normalized ratio (INR). To avoid this potential interaction, patients should consult their doctor first before using Diabetain.
Adverse Effects, Warnings, and Precautions:
- Stop taking Diabetain if noticed a nosebleed.
- Do not take Diabetain if under 12 years of age.
- Do not take if allergic to any individual ingredient.
- Stop taking Diabetain at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Trouble sleeping (insomnia): If you have trouble sleeping, take Diabetain before 6 pm.
- Diabetain is a supplement, not intended to be used in place of your prescribed medications. Do not stop taking a prescription drug(s) prescribed by your physician.
- Not recommended for patients with hormone-sensitive cancers such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, and ovarian cancer. Also not recommended for endometriosis or uterine fibroids patients.
✓ DIABETAIN NUTRITIONAL ► Diabetain is intended as an adjunct agent to help prescription medication to control blood sugar better and boost energy level for exercise. It is best used with metformin, insulin or with other diabetes drugs as a supplemental adjunct therapy agent.
✓ CLINICALLY TESTED BY PHYSICIANS ►This is a unique, pharmacist-formulated dietary supplement intended for patients suffering from Type 2 Diabetes and is the only one in the market today, which has been clinically tested by physicians in the USA.
✓ CONTROL YOUR BLOOD SUGAR ► Intended as an adjunct agent to help your prescription medication work faster and control your blood sugar levels better, this effective formula is ideally used in tandem with your regular metformin, insulin or other diabetes drugs.
✓ PURE HIGH POTENCY DAILY DOSE ► Take one capsule 30 minutes before meals, two to three times daily with a full glass of water for the three months. Exercise regularly 30-60 minutes three times a week. If unable to exercise, brisk walking can help.
✓ OTHER POSSIBLE BENEFITS ► If you are a diabetic patient, you already know how difficult it is to keep your energy levels and motivation high enough to help you focus on improving your lifestyle, as part of your diabetes therapy.